George W Bush dies and goes to hell?

George W Bush dies and goes to hell

Satan Greets him at the gates and Says:

"Welcome W, I have no room for you down here but I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. You are gonna have to take someones place so I can let them go and you are gonna have to do their job for eternity and since you were the leader of the free world and one of the smartest men in America I'm even gonna let you pick who goes and what job you do"

W scratches his head and reluctantly agrees

Satan asks W to follow him and they come up on this door, Satan opens the door and Richard Nixon is diving off this 10 meter board into a pool of manure he swims to the side and climbs on the board again and dives off.. That's his job

W looks at Satan and says "I don't swim that well I really don't think I would like to do that"

So Satan tells W to follow him to this 2nd door and opens it to a huge field where Ronald Reagan is teeing up a golf ball

W's eyes light up.... he loves golf

Reagan hits a drive 350 yards it bounces a few times and plop, hole in one then a bolt of lightining comes down and hits him. He tees up another and drives it 375 yards hole in one and another bolt drills him

W shakes his head and says " Man, I love golf but that looks like it hurts like a S.O.B. I don't think I want to do that"

Satan sez that's OK I have something you might really like, he leads W to this other room where inside old Slick Willie Bill Clinton is lying on his back, buck *** naked, with his hands clasped behind his head smoking a huge Cuban cigar while Monica Lewensky is doing what she does best

W shakes his head

tells Satan "Well I think I can do that!"

Satan smiles and sez...........

"OK Monica you can go!"

Favorite Answer

New version of a joke. It's ok, but a bit predictable.

If he has come to eternal salvation contained in the time of the Lord Jesus Christ he's going to heaven. The apostle Paul murdered Christians for a living and is probably between the main hassle-free adult men to ever walk the earth

oh that was a good one! i dont really like bush. my bf is currently deployed because of such dumbasses like him!

lol....ewwww....he has to free willy the for the rest of eternity. I love that joke!! Kudos to you!! ;)

i never seen that comming but it was good

long, but nice. very unexpected I forgot it was in hell..

/doc

That's kinda mean you shouldn't be mean to people who are homosexual. It's perfectly fine!

this is what bush deserves. being fcuked up the butt.

lol its good

hahaha...thats great!