Why do non-Christians hate Christians?

I have seen a lot of hatred toward christians on here as well as on television. We really believe in what we teach. Most Christians are trying to help you by telling you the truth, and most non-christians think we are trying to push it down their throats. Do you not see that we believe with all our hearts that you... show more I have seen a lot of hatred toward christians on here as well as on television. We really believe in what we teach. Most Christians are trying to help you by telling you the truth, and most non-christians think we are trying to push it down their throats.
Do you not see that we believe with all our hearts that you are in trouble and we are trying to get you not to go down that path because bad things are at the end of it. Who would not warn people if they really believed that other people were in trouble? Have you ever looked at this from our side, instead of hating us for sincerely trying to help you? Real christians are not trying to be mean, we just believe there is trouble on the road ahead of you and don't want you to take the wrong path. If a child was running into traffic, would you only tell them once, or do everything you could to save their lives?
Update: And they say they don't hate Christians???
One of the best friends I have ever had was buddist. I also have friends who are Gay. And one of my favorite people on here is an athiest, who seems like one of the nicest peole on here.
Update 2: FYI.Christians did not come untill after Christ. The Jews are God's chosen people. And I have considered others belief's and unbelief's. I do not put other religions down. I just asked a question based on the answers I see in this forum.
Update 3: I have not told any of you that you were going to hell, I just told you why Christians share their faith with others. Almost everyone of you JUDGED me by other christians you have met. We are not all alike, just as all of you are not alike. I believe Christianity should not be forced on anyone and should not be... show more I have not told any of you that you were going to hell, I just told you why Christians share their faith with others. Almost everyone of you JUDGED me by other christians you have met. We are not all alike, just as all of you are not alike. I believe Christianity should not be forced on anyone and should not be chosen out of fear, just as the Apostles chose Jesus becuse he was the answer to their needs, I chose to believe in Christ because I believed he was the answer I had been searching for, just as you chose your belief because you believed the same. I have never forced my faith on anyone. All I can say is that you must have heard about the wrong Jesus because mine was praying for others as they killed him. Don't blame Jesus for Man's mistakes.