Help please ... ???

My period is usually spot on time and it was due Wednesday. I have taken a pregnancy test this morning (Friday) and it came back negative. My breast hurts (but it usually does before I get my period), my montgommery glands show (which they usually don't) and I get up to pee at night (which I usually do not do).

Do you think I could be pregnant even though the est came back negative?

Thank you to everybody who answers.

PS: Sorry for my English, but I am just learning the language

• Jody
    Favorite Answer

If you had a negative pregnancy test after a skipped period mosy likkley you are NOT pregnant, it could be PMS or stress casing these symptoms. I would wait a week see if you get your period if not take another test.

It's possible that you are pregnant but you have low hormone levels and/or used a less sensitive test so the hormones weren't detected. Wait a couple of days are repeat the test. You're only a couple of days late, so try to relax a bit and see what happens over the weekend.

The more you worry the less likely your period will appear. Go buy another test, but leave it a couple of days before repeating.

get a first response pregancy test, it might have been you test.