What kind of tree would you like to be?

I just saw on the Barbara Walters special part 1 where she regrets asking what kind of tree one of the guests would like to be. Katharine Hepburn was the original guest who said she felt like she was a tree and that made Barbara ask, "What kind of tree would you like to be?" On a separate interview, another guest (I want to say Johnny Carson) brought it up again and said it was a dumb question. It was pretty unanimous that Oaks are nice and Barbara Walters said she wouldn't want to be a weeping willow, so for kicks I thought I'd ask too. What kind of tree would you like to be?

Favorite Answer

Haha that's pretty funny!

I would want to be a Cherry Blossom tree. I love going to D.C. in the spring and seeing them all in bloom, I would be one of those trees.

here in Puerto Rico we've a tree it particularly is referred to as flamboyan that's a appealing tree yet very confusing. because of the fact once you planted on the commencing up it sames ok and then with circumstances is going via the roots brake something it particularly is interior the way. even no be counted if that's planted like 50 feet style a house it is going to brake it and torn it down. Like bush is doing he lives far from Iraq and he had made lot of harm to that u . s . a ..

Maple Tree

I want to be a big shady elm tree down by the river where lovers can come and relax and enjoy the surroundings.

A Christmas tree...?

I would like to be Money tree

Christmas tree. Why? People will dress me up and standing around me, singing too.

I would want to be a bradford pear tree, because i like the way they are shaped.

If I were a tree, I would like to be an old growth redwood.

I'm going with a weeping willow ,my life sucks and thats all that i do