what is in a doner kebab is 3 a week after the pub healthy if you dont eat dinner at lunch time?

Favorite Answer

they are full of shite...but the alcohol is probably doing you more harm...enjoy!

I watched that programme "you are what you eat" with that mad Dr Gillian McKeith. She showed what was in donner kebeb meat and they take that carcass of the lamb after they've taken all the good meat from it (it literally looks like bones with a few straggly bits of meat on it). They blast it with water, whatever comes off the carcass they compress together with spices etc to make the big kebab thing on the scewer. It's disgusting!! There was also that story of a couple of guys who murdered a girl in england and deposited the body by adding it to the kebab meat. Not worth the risk....

I thought they were the bits of meat that werent edible on their own all mashed together but i know theyre definately full of fat and more fat (cholesterol) so even tho u might not put on weight...it will definately clog up ur arteries and give u an early heart attack. Saying that, if u drink large amounts of alcohol as well, ur definately heading in the right direction for early health hazards (Thank my A level human physiology) chicken kebabs might be slightly healthier (but u just gotta love a donner!!)

A doner kebab is made up of the cheapest cuts of meat ranging from kidney, brain, sinews and whatever cuts they can find to be the cheapest. If you knew all this would you eat them? It is then mixed with herbs and spices, preservatives etc.

I thought it was all the bits of meat that weren't tasty enough - so they were mixed with spices to disguise the taste and pressed together. Having one before the pub would at least put a lining on your stomach, and the bread, salad and chilli would help your nutritional status I would think. I wouldn't knock donner kebabs, to me, a vegetarian of many years standing, they smell gorgeous!

a doner contains all the waste meat they cant sell&presumably offal ie:reformed meat mechanically removed from bones&ground up......have u ever seen a kebab shop employee eating one?!!!Of course ther healthy if u wud like diabetes,furred artories&maybe the odd heart attack or stroke!Gud luck with the diet!

it is basically all the cr#p offcuts minced up with loads of salt and spices. if you ever saw one being made it would make you think twice. the fat content is off the scale. you only need to look at the half eaten remains the next morning.

3 a week is too many.