Any fans of the sword and sorcery songs ?

the sword and sorcery songs are unfortunately relativ out of date today. No youngsters seem to have interrest in it anymore. But I like these kind of songs. The type of songs are absolutely not a kind of commercial crap product unlike the garbage artitst such as Britney Spears or Christina Alguiera on the bullshit... show more the sword and sorcery songs are unfortunately relativ out of date today. No youngsters seem to have interrest in it anymore. But I like these kind of songs. The type of songs are absolutely not a kind of commercial crap product unlike the garbage artitst such as Britney Spears or Christina Alguiera on the bullshit radio.

For example: Ronnie James Dio sings alot about a taoist monk, goblins, fairy tale, banshees and dragons like the temple of the king, catch the rainbow, snake charmer, Stargazer or Man on the silver mountain, lady of the lake or Gates of babylon. These songs are the best Rainbow songs !! no doubt arent they?.
Update: I don´t need any crappy answers but only for serious fans please !