Sunshine asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I just started LA weight loss. The red plan. Anybody have some good recipes on the plan to share?

Favorite Answer

i was also on the red plan from l a weight loss. i made Buffalo chicken breast in the oven and they turned out great and crispy and i made up the recipe myself email if you want the recipe

• mauzon

I lost approximately 35 pounds final october- december. i individually did it with Nutrisystem. The trick is it only had a brilliant sort of protein and fiber and clean greens, and that i basically ate 1200 energy an afternoon, so I only ate very healthful. I additionally joined my YMCA and did a one hour spin classification every day. I lost weight so rapid for the 1st 2 months, I felt like i became into melting. I went from 185 to a hundred and fifty. i'm short with a brilliant chest, so 185 looked like i became into extensive, and a hundred and fifty looked super. i recognize that's greater desirable than i'm meant to be, yet I do only no longer think of I even have the physique which will ever be a hundred and fifteen. I have been given incredibly into determining in December. I oftentimes did 3 hours an afternoon. I did spin, I ran, used the elliptical when I watched television, and did weights on my hands. after i began out determining plenty, i finished dropping weight. all of us might tell me issues like i became into gaining muscle weight, yet maximum of what I did became into cardio, and my physique wasn't changing anymore. After doing that for style of 6 weeks without greater replace, I only have been given burnt out. i've got heard approximately human beings hitting plateaus, yet i became into only going SO stressful without consequences in any respect. It looked impossible that I wasn't dropping. that's been some year now and that i placed returned on 20 pounds. i think incredibly unmotivated now. I also have a stressful time making myself artwork out for a nil.5 hour, and that i'll pass days in between artwork outs. I wish i might desire to do it yet returned now, yet I nevertheless experience pissed off while i think of approximately how stressful i attempted and how I only stopped dropping. Sorry if this became into greater of a downer than motivating. when I ate 1200 energy and did spin for one hour, I felt super. the burden got here off SO rapid.

• Luther

carry a cooler stocked with three bottles of water a six pack four pb js two oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa go to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes

Get tips from weight loss community

cut out junk processed food as much as you can

eat in moderation

stand up and walk atleast 5 mins after evry 2 hours while working

avocados can be your secret weight loss partners theyre high in fiber and healthy fats giving you a meaty tasting meat alternative

• Frieda

forget the dried cranberries which have added sugar and add a half cup of fresh berries to top off your salad

when stopping for a road trip break take a quick lap around the parking lot