Mahalo and Aloha.--- what does it mean??? i have heard it a lot?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Mahalo= thank you.

Aloha: Hello, goodbye or love.

It's Hawaiian

• 3 years ago

Mahalo Nui Loa Meaning

• Carol
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/Yq8aZ

Is it possible that the singer took this song and translated it into Japanese? I've often heard English songs translated. Mahalo Nui Loa (Larry W. Jones 11/29/2002) (song#612) Mahalo nui loa means I thank you very much Mahalo nui loa has a polynesian island touch It's a phrase that has a meaning just for you I thank you very much for your love so true Mahalo nui loa means I thank you very much Mahalo nui loa says you helped me out and such They are words for friends and friendly strangers too Mahalo nui loa can mean a lot for me and you A kamaaina in Hawaii or haole in the islands too Can make your day when they say out of the blue Mahalo nui loa and thanks a million too Mahalo nui loa ranks right with Aloha true There's no better way to say thank you very much Mahalo nui loa has a polynesian island touch Say Aloha when you greet someone in Hawaii blue And don't forget to say mahalo nui loa too It's a phrase that has a meaning just for you I thank you very much for your love so true

• kb9kbu
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mahalo is a new one on me, however Aloha is Hawaiian and it means 'Hello' & 'Good bye'. I also think it means love..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Aloha means hello.

• 1 decade ago

Love and hello or goodbye

• 4 years ago

Kinda like "Hey!" or what's up ..........casual greeting

• Stimpy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

"Mahalo" means "thank you."

Source(s): Went to HI for honeymoon.
  • 1 decade ago

www.geocities.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.