What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

Favorite Answer

All the beautiful lights & being with all my family!!

Just the good feeling that is all around you. People tend to say "hello" easier and smile at you more. Its a beautiful time of year if you don't let the stress of buying get to you. Its not the presents that are important. It is the family and the friends that you have around you that make it important. Being kind to one another doesn't cost a cent. A homemade gift will be more appreciated than a store bought present. Everyone needs to remember the real reason for christmas and spread some joy.

• DGS

Now that I have kids, my favorite thing is seeing their excitement as they open gifts on Christmas morning.

The thing that I used to really love that I miss is Christmas Eve candlelight service at Church. We're usually spending time with the other side of the family on Christmas Eve these days and don't get to do that any more.

Seeing My family. My Husband is a Marine and Christmas is one of the only times during the year we actually get to spend time at home.

• laney

Being with family and friends. The Christmas tree and all the gifts

The favourite thing about christmas is being with family/relatives,singing christmas carols, giving money or helping the charity to help the orphans,opening gifts, new outfits...etc..

Cristmas, Holiday and Presents

• Kitty

The "generosity" that comes from people !

How I wish they would be so kind all year but for some reason many MANY people only show kindness and generosity at this time of year... how sad!!

Source(s): Merry CHRISTmas ! : )

I love to see my stepson and nephews open their gifts. They are always so excited and can't wait to see what they got. I also love to be with my family and all of the yummy food!

Being with my families and celebrate the birth of Jesus and opening present.