vivek h asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

which is the best and the most effective anti dandruff shampoo?

a shampoo which is easily available every where.please suggest if there is any other way to get rid of dandruff

Best Answer

Head & shoulders

To keep away from dandruff, You need to make sure that your hair are really clean.

I use shampoo from Amway, and it really works wonders. I mean I am not using the anti dandruff solution yet, I am just using simple shampoo *** conditioner. The hairs are really cleaned well by this shampoo and as a result I am free from dandruff.

The bottle price may appear dearer, around 275 bucks, but it works for a long period. A bottle for me lasts nearly an year!

I will give thumbs up to Amways Product Line!

Main reasons for dandruff & consequent hair loss are i) Stress, ii) Poor nutrition, and iii) Hereditary factors.

TO HAVE THICK HAIR, STRONG FROM THE ROOTS, DON'T ACCEPT DANDRUFF.

Rather, use "Segals" Brand 'Advanced Shampoo for Thinning Hair' and 'Advanced Conditioner for Thinning Hair'. For strong and healthy re-growth of hair from roots with a better texture and to arrest premature Hair Fall use "Segals" brand 'Advanced Scalp Formula' and 'Advanced Hair Root Supplement'.

Revolutionary professional products based on rare (NATURAL) botanical extracts - Saw Palmetto, Biotin, Inositol, Rosemary, Fo-Ti, Kelp, Nettle and Silica. 100% safe. Clinically proven and backed by research. Assured results. 100% money-back guarantee in US and Canada. Imported in India from Canada. No other product works better-everything else is commercial. Don't use any shampoos containing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocoamide, Propylene Glycol.

More details - write to stuff_n_style@yahoo.co.uk or contact (0)984-06-07-088.

Getting rid of dandruff completely using shampoo is not possible. The other name for dandruff is Alopecia which is disease condition which gradually spoils the scalp and causes excessive hairfall or even baldness. There is treatment for dandruff through which you can get rid from dandruff permanently. check

http://baldness-hairfall.blogspot.com

There is no best shampoo. try different shampoos and oils and whichever suit u is the best. becos there not 1 reason for dandruff but many other reason due to which dandruff occurs.

Pantene anti dandruff shampoo.

Head & shoulders

Neutragena T-gel, im sure there are other good ones too , but this is the best i have tried, you might consult a skin doctor though if yours is really bad because sometimes its not just normal dandruff and needs medical treatment.

Hi ..i do not use any sort of shampoo.....but I heard one of my friend said that after we wash our hair, we should tie our towel on our head ...that means hair gets covered.Keep the towel on your head for 15 min's or so....then remove it.......There should be some scientific reaons behind it...i am not sure

At least this has worked for. me .......just try it.....i do not have dandruff since thennn....best of luck

Head&Shoulders

nizarol 2% - available online. Dont bother with the 1%

Head & Shoulders

Source(s): Regularly i am using this shapoo