What two wide receivers should i start for fantasy? I have Andre Johnson, Roy williams, Harrison, Javon walker

Favorite Answer

I don't trust Andre Johnson this week, given Carr's sore shoulder. I think Harrison is too good to ever bench, and Roy Williams is going to have a huge game this week against Arizona's weak pass defense.

I say go with Harrison and WIlliams.

This is a no brainer man...you start Harrison and Walker. You never bench Harrison even though he's cooled down lately you never count him out..one week no yards and td's the next over 100 and 3 td's bam like that. He is still Mannings number 1 wr..And go with Walker man.. he's have the best year of the other two man. He's catching more passes for td's and even running for yards and td's this year.. If you play Walker and Harrison this week you'll thank me later man.. I just know it ...

I would go with Roy Williams and Harrison. With R.W. you always have a chance at two touchdowns and 130 yards receiving. Same with Marvin. How, in the world, did you end up with 4 stud receiviers anyways? Nice job.

Harrison and Walker, even though I have a hard time benching Williams. Maybe you should look to trade one of them off to help another position for the end of the year.

first of all, sit down Johnson. Champ Bailey is a destiny corridor of Famer and hasn't been burnt yet this season by someone, the first human being isn't Ocho-Cinco. In his position commence Colston, he places up consistant numbers. on your third spot throw in Andre Johnson, he has extra objectives than the different receiver in football. he's the Texans purely play-maker (and the Colts will be stacking the field to look after the run giving him one on one coverage, plus in the journey that they play action nicely the protection will chew and there is unable to roll over to assist the CB). do not commence Roy Williams, he's FredEx 2006.

Andre Johnson and Marvin Harrison. Wait until Monday and you'll see, my answer will be the best!

Johnson and walker, seems payton doesnt like harrison anymore

even though johnson has been performing well i go with harrison and walker cause theyre always open and are deep threats