promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

where is Kerry hiding these days?

is he busy writing his acceptance speech for his next purple heart. is he under Mike Moores bed, is he on vacation with Cindy sheehan. by the way what stunt will cindy do to put her back on prime time, and the front page of the new york crimes.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kerry is trying to get Cindy Sheehan out of jail, so they can tryst at Michael Moore's house.

For Cindy's next trick (no pun intended) she will camp out in front of OJ's house and demand that he apologize publicly for killing Nicole & Ron.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think Kerry may have been sat on by dutch boy moore and Cindy tried to blow him back up.She just forgot to put the plug in his azz,oh sorry,guess she couldnt,he still has rice embedded there doesnt he?Thats why he got one of his purple hearts that he ASKED FOR.

Edited note:dont forget he was in viet nam.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's hiding out at the Old Idiots Home

• 1 decade ago

Good question. I think he is hiding with his tail between his legs about his "botched joke" that caused his already unpopular reputation to go down the drain even farther.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's hiding in Washington, hoping people will forget about that botched joke.

• 1 decade ago

He will come back out on Monday morning...so he can begin 'quarterbacking'...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I DON'T KNOW BUT I HOPE HE STAYS THERE. ALL HE HAS EVER DONE IS BASH AMERICA, AND THE TROOPS. I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT HE WILL EVER BE ELECTED PRESIDENT. HE IS A TRAITOR. MAYBE HE IS HOME MAKING PICKLES.

• 1 decade ago

picture this:

He has been shackled at a waffel house, when he asked for ketchup for his eggs. But he was only telling a JOKE !!!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably in the stable eating his hay and grain.

• 1 decade ago

This is so funny!! Nothing to argue about anymore so bring up old news. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.