What are good synonyms for the slang term,"Tripping"?

"Tripping" as in "Clearly you're spazzing", or "tweaking". I'm looking for words that aren't slang but Standard English.

I figured out that "Confused" is the best answer to this question.

"Clearly you're trippin' "

"Clearly you're confused"

Perfect Translation. This question will be put up for a vote.

Favorite Answer

* denotes slang terms

"benumbed, blown away*, charged up, coasting, coked*, comatose, dazed, doped, dopey*, floating*, flying*, happy, high*, hopped-up, in orbit, joy riding, junked up, loaded*, narcotized, nodding, ripped*, smashed*, snowed, spaced, spaced-out*, stoned*, strung out*, stupefied, tripped out, tripping, turned on, unconscious, wigged out, wiped out, zoned, zonked"

also: "delirious, doped, drugged, drunk, euphoric, freaked out*, hopped-up, hyped-up, inebriated, potted*, psyched*, spaced out*, stoned*, tipsy, tripped-out, tripping, tuned-in, turned-on, wasted, wiped out, zonked"

You're dreaming.

Out to lunch.

On drugs.

On cloud nine.

Delusional

Note that these idioms do not all have the same meaning and

capture, to my best recollection, the nuances of "tripping".

In the 60's, it was

"dropping acid"

It depends on the context. Do you mean "tripping" as in high, or "tripping" as like "man, you trippin"?

Freaking out

taceflacc... says it better than I can, but I'm doin a little trippin of my own, wanna share?