Cartoon filter for Photoshop CS2?

Looking to take pictures of people, objects, whatever and throw a filter over them to make a "cartoony" look to them. I cant seem to find a filter thats built in to photoshop, unless there is some crazy setting i missed.

Any ideas how I can do this, or a link to a filter I can download and install into photoshop to achieve this effect?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.