Tweet asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Pulp Fiction experts...settle an argument please....in the scene where Vince and Jules enter the apartment of?

the guys who stole the briefcase, one of they guys looks like Jerry Seinfeld, but is not Jerry Seinfeld. What's this guy's real name ?

Favorite Answer

Alexis Arquette

That would be the flamboyantly homosexual Mr (or Mrs, take your pick) Alexis Arquette. Here's some before and after photos for ya.

I don't know but he doesn't look anything like Seinfeld. Are you talking about the character named Brad who gets shot because he keeps saying "what" "what"

I think you're refering tio the guy with the "hand cannon" right... Well watch the credits closly I'm sure it's on there. I just can't tell ya from where I'm sitting.

Alexis Arquette is the man you are looking for...

"Oh god please I don't want to die!" -hops out and unloads his hand cannon at Jules and Vincent, missing all shots. Jules and Vincent lift their arms and unload into him.-

I believe that was Frank Whaley