Cost of Heart Surgery Bypass?

What cost may arise for heart Bypass surgery at Escorts Delhi....or any other place?

Favorite Answer

1,5L to 2L inclusive of all

• corbo

Bypass Surgery Cost

1

Source(s): Secret To Destroy Diabetes - http://DiabetesCure.raiwi.com/?PBXQ

2

Source(s): I Cured My Diabetes - http://DiabetesGoFar.com/?sXCH

Hi there !

The cost of heart surgery varies from hospital to hospital ! In the same hospital, charges varies between "deluxe room", "private room", "semi private room", and "general ward" !

Also, if better dye is used for angiography, cost is bound to be higher !

This "cardiac package" would be for about 10 days hospital stay and extra days of hospitalisation will cost extra to the patient !

On an average it varies between Rs 3 lakhs and 5 lakhs...

The best option I would keep for heart surgery in India would be "Apollo Hospital , Chennai" who has almost 100% success rate !

Maybe you can check up with the website "www.apollohospitals.com" and ask for the detailed cost etc...otherwise ring up 044 28290200 and ask for connection to "cardiac surgery department" !

best wishes to you and....

wishing the patient a speedy recovery !

Weight loss surgery-like gastric bypass /lap band surgery / stomach stapling and gastrectomy have become very common and very safe now. My cousin got her Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery in India. She has lost more than 65 lbs in 5 months and is very happy with the results. The price for obesity surgery is very less in India. My cousin just paid 25% of the cost she was quoted in America. She got her surgery from a company called Forerunners Healthcare.

Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and magazines. I have read a lot of their patient stories also. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low cost, as bariatric surgery and weight loss surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that your Obesity surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com

Hope this helps.

• Judy

Angiogram, bypass surgery, and a week in the hospital were covered by my HMO for about $30,000 2 years ago.

the cost of surgery is about 1.0 lac excluding medicines and other hospital charges in a good hospital. for bypass operations, the post surgery care is more important than the actual operation

Source(s): by the surgery of my grand pa

1. For single artirery bypass

at a good hospital, like Escorts

would cost between Rs.1.00 to

Rs. 1.5 lacs, depending upon

your stay and recovery.

2. For more than one artirery

upto 3, the cost may go up by

Rs.50000/ extra.

Escorts and Max will cost you app 3 lakhs.

Batra and Gangaram would cost you between 1.5 Lakhs- 2.0 Lakhs.

AIIMS will cost you Rs 50,000/-

The cost at some hospitals in Patna will be Rs 80,000/-

In South Africa my hospital bill including operation for 2x double bypass and all meds and drs in hospital came to R500 000.00. I was in critical care for 2 days and ICU for 8 days.