Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 1 decade ago

could you get a tattoo when your 17 but have a 18 year old cousin with you at the time?

could i tell the shop owner my cousin is my guardian?

Favorite Answer

Dear SSSD***

I had no idea you have to be 18 or older to get a tatto. It's almost the same as getting married.

My first question, do you have your own money to do the tattoo?!!

If the answer is yes, then what is the problem.?

We were 16 years old when we had our tattoos done, and they were done by well-known tattoists, who are heavy bikers in our country (South Africa).

Have never ever had any problems with the tattoo, and mine was done with the mettalic ink as well, in the hollow of my spine. Best product to use for the healing process "polysporin".

I think if you have any problems, you must pack your bags, visit our country and have your tattoo done "legally". Let me know what happens. Won't your Dad or Mom approve of the tattoo?!!!

Love peppa-anne

• shine

the two my husband and that i the two have tattoos so would not have a project signing for our son to have one. even although if he grew to become into 17 i might probable in simple terms tell him to attend until he grew to become into 18 (could have it executed at 18 in uk). specific its no longer long until he's eighteen and he's going to get it executed besides yet whilst its purely some months then why won't be able to he wait and not prefer conscent. Oh the two way, what's the version.

you can if the shop doesn't check your ID and assumes your 18. Legally speaking no. until you are 18 only a parent or guardian could grant permission for you to do something like that to your body.

Thats how I got my nose pierced when I was 17.... can't hurt to try. They actually asked me to call my mum and ask if my friend could act as my guardian... so I called and spoke to my imaginary mum. She said yes... imaginary mums are good like that. My real mum on the other hand was not impressed when I came home with a new hole in my face.

• Mintee

Im sure you could do anything you want if you find some sleazy back alley tattoo parlor run by FRED the butcher...

ROFL... hahahahaha!

yah i did