Best path for a software engineering degree with interest in business?

I have a Software engineering degree, with no interest in writing software. I come from a background with a family business (back home) and fairly interested in working in the business side of technology. I want to settle here, and probably pursue an MBA later in my career. Currently I am working as a marketing... show more I have a Software engineering degree, with no interest in writing software. I come from a background with a family business (back home) and fairly interested in working in the business side of technology. I want to settle here, and probably pursue an MBA later in my career. Currently I am working as a marketing analyst, doesnt pay too well, but atleast I am not writing software.

The problem is that I am bored with marketing analysis and purchasing keywords and generating campaigns. I feel that this is not the best field for me. With 6 month experience at hand, I would like to move on into project management and/or business analysis.

My question is what should be the best path? Should I increase my level of knowledge for those fields or should I shoot for an entry-level position? I want a job where I am contributing to the main stream business and not like being an analyst for a firm whose core competency is not marketing and perhaps never will be marketing.

Thanks