WWE_Fan asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What's a good hairstyle for long hair?

Favorite Answer

i love long hair, its feminine and sexy...don't go too long though, mid back is best and waist length is the longest u should go...if u want long hair to look stylish, have it layered! and trimmed into a V shape at the ends if u have thick wavy hair; U-shaped if your hair is straight or fine.

I have this same problem! I recommend layers angled to your face shape. It leaves the hair long, yet ads dimension to the cut. Not open to cuts? Try this cool method.

1. Wash your hair with a curl shampoo, preferably matrix curl life

2. towel dry until it is damp, then brush it out and apply a good leave in conditioner. i recommend paul mitchell

3. separate your hair into sections, twist, and bobby pin them into buns

4. go to bed and wake up with flirty beach-y waves or loose curls! (depending on bun tightness)

When your hair Is long It's really nothing to do to It. My hair Is long and I just got It cut Into layers and I love them. Before the layers I had bangs and didn't like those to much so try layers.

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles & photo gallery/

Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

Its all depending on the occasion, if your going to work, or just some random spot, u should just throw your hair up in a pony tail or claw-clip.. If your going out its nice to just straighten your hair or curl it

Curls

Depends on your face shape and age. Generally, will be pony tail and wavy.

Curls and waves.

waves open hair...or straight ponytail

Straight will be neat and nice.