Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WWE_Fan asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

What's a good hairstyle for long hair?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i love long hair, its feminine and sexy...don't go too long though, mid back is best and waist length is the longest u should go...if u want long hair to look stylish, have it layered! and trimmed into a V shape at the ends if u have thick wavy hair; U-shaped if your hair is straight or fine.

• 1 decade ago

I have this same problem! I recommend layers angled to your face shape. It leaves the hair long, yet ads dimension to the cut. Not open to cuts? Try this cool method.

1. Wash your hair with a curl shampoo, preferably matrix curl life

2. towel dry until it is damp, then brush it out and apply a good leave in conditioner. i recommend paul mitchell

3. separate your hair into sections, twist, and bobby pin them into buns

4. go to bed and wake up with flirty beach-y waves or loose curls! (depending on bun tightness)

• 1 decade ago

When your hair Is long It's really nothing to do to It. My hair Is long and I just got It cut Into layers and I love them. Before the layers I had bangs and didn't like those to much so try layers.

• 1 decade ago

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles & photo gallery/

Makeup/hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...

http://geebal.blogspot.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Its all depending on the occasion, if your going to work, or just some random spot, u should just throw your hair up in a pony tail or claw-clip.. If your going out its nice to just straighten your hair or curl it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Curls

• 1 decade ago

Depends on your face shape and age. Generally, will be pony tail and wavy.

• 1 decade ago

Curls and waves.

• 1 decade ago

waves open hair...or straight ponytail

• 1 decade ago

Straight will be neat and nice.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.