has anybody violated probation in southern california for one dirty drug test?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My neighbor did & his P.O. sentenced him to 60 days of rehab. He went in & after 5 days, the rehab center kicked him out because he broke one of the rules. He then went to county jail for 2 weeks & came home with "time served" completed because the rule he broke was not drug related. He just failed to go to sleep & get up with everyone else & missed meetings & counseling sessions because he was asleep! Next time, his P.O. said he goes straight to jail. I think he got the message, because he doesn't seem to stay up all night as much as he used to!

• 1 decade ago

Anybody, yes. Me, no. If what you are implying is whether or not that person would have a warrant or not. In SoCal, unless you have a pushover of a Probation Officer, the answer is yes. Whether it will kick you out of Prop 36 is another issue.

• 4 years ago

i replaced into interpreting those variety of comments and on the prompt i replaced into not so fortunate.i in my opinion were given in difficulty for a coverage violation and didn t have information.i replaced into informed very last month that they can provide me until eventually on the prompt to pay it off.nicely on the prompt I went to court because i needed to communicate over with the favor to make sure if he might want to provide me until eventually next month to get something else of the money and after I went up in the front of him I informed him why i necessary the further time and he reported i might want to ought to flow on probation in view that i might want to not pay it off.I then reported nicely i extremely do not favor to flow to probation so i am going to easily pay it.He reported no that i might want to ought to take a drug screening and if i replaced into sparkling might want to pay and flow residing house.I went consisting of her and saved asking why is this required purely over a coverage violation?She reported Hun we are the following that can help you you not damage you and no count number what you'd be ok.I then informed her that I goofed and took a perceset the nighttime formerly and it replaced into not prescribed to me.She informed me again that is going to likely be high-quality.i replaced into questioning each and every thing will be ok and after I went as a lot as him and he or she informed him that I failed for unlawful drugs he reported I even ought to serve 24 hours in reformatory the following day nighttime from 5 p,m until eventually Saturday at 5 pm.i won't be able to trust all i began out with replaced into something ordinary then became into this!!!I have the worst success!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I am sure many people has, but not me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't do drugs!

• 1 decade ago

Not I.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.