has anybody violated probation in southern california for one dirty drug test?

Favorite Answer

My neighbor did & his P.O. sentenced him to 60 days of rehab. He went in & after 5 days, the rehab center kicked him out because he broke one of the rules. He then went to county jail for 2 weeks & came home with "time served" completed because the rule he broke was not drug related. He just failed to go to sleep & get up with everyone else & missed meetings & counseling sessions because he was asleep! Next time, his P.O. said he goes straight to jail. I think he got the message, because he doesn't seem to stay up all night as much as he used to!

Anybody, yes. Me, no. If what you are implying is whether or not that person would have a warrant or not. In SoCal, unless you have a pushover of a Probation Officer, the answer is yes. Whether it will kick you out of Prop 36 is another issue.

i replaced into interpreting those variety of comments and on the prompt i replaced into not so fortunate.i in my opinion were given in difficulty for a coverage violation and didn t have information.i replaced into informed very last month that they can provide me until eventually on the prompt to pay it off.nicely on the prompt I went to court because i needed to communicate over with the favor to make sure if he might want to provide me until eventually next month to get something else of the money and after I went up in the front of him I informed him why i necessary the further time and he reported i might want to ought to flow on probation in view that i might want to not pay it off.I then reported nicely i extremely do not favor to flow to probation so i am going to easily pay it.He reported no that i might want to ought to take a drug screening and if i replaced into sparkling might want to pay and flow residing house.I went consisting of her and saved asking why is this required purely over a coverage violation?She reported Hun we are the following that can help you you not damage you and no count number what you'd be ok.I then informed her that I goofed and took a perceset the nighttime formerly and it replaced into not prescribed to me.She informed me again that is going to likely be high-quality.i replaced into questioning each and every thing will be ok and after I went as a lot as him and he or she informed him that I failed for unlawful drugs he reported I even ought to serve 24 hours in reformatory the following day nighttime from 5 p,m until eventually Saturday at 5 pm.i won't be able to trust all i began out with replaced into something ordinary then became into this!!!I have the worst success!!!!

I am sure many people has, but not me

Don't do drugs!

Not I.