Michigan or Ohio State?

Who do you think will win the big game and WHY??Score predictions??

I have to go with my buckeyes...Better quarterback,Better Defense, Better receivers!!

Score- 28-13

Favorite Answer

THE Ohio State Buckeyes will defeat meechigan woolveweenies in the toughest rivalry game in all of college football. The Ohio State defense is BETTER than last year's defense. The Buckeyes have taken the ball away many more times than last year. Our defense and offense have scored almost ONE HUNDRED THIRTY points off of those turnovers!!! 130 !!!!!!!! That's impressive!!! Our offense has committed something like 15 turnovers all this year. How many points has our defense allowed the opposition to score on these gifts? Z E R O !!!!!!! N A D A !!!!!!!! NOTHING !!!!

meechigan woolveweenies defense CANNOT say the same!!!

The Buckeyes have a BETTER defense than meechigan. The Buckeyes have a BETTER offense than the wolveweenies. The Buckeyes have a BETTER Coach than meechigan.

The bottom line is that it IS a rivalry, and it will be a tough game because of that fact. Rivalries are hard fought, heart determined, contests. Rivalries are tough because of the emotion, the familiarity, and the hatred.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• HMhm

I am afraid I disagree...looking back to last year, Michigan has improved more than Ohio state, and Michigan won a shocker, this year Smith is much more improved, and home field will help a lot. I disagree with your point of better defense however. Michigan beat Wisconsin to show they can stop a very good rushing team, so rushing will not be allotted by the Michigan defense. This puts a lot of pressure on Ohio State's qb to make plays, which I believe he can, but will have much difficulty.

My prediction: Ohio State leading late in the game, maybe 14 - 10 ish, and the Michigan defense makes a huge stop. Michigan uses that momentum to turn it around and win it, much like last year's win.

Michigan has a stout run defense, only giving up 30 a game, but that's not how OSU makes its hay anyway. They'll move fairly easily through the air, and I think when it's all over the Maize and Blue are going to be just that; blue.

Ohio State 27, Michigan 14

Not much of a Statistical matchup compared to a Rivalry matchup. Whoever wants the upset the most will get it. Big disadvantage for Michigan though because of playing in "The Shoe". But enough nonsense. GO BUCKS!! The Buckeyes will win why?? Cuz he's got a head like a Ken doll, head like a Ken doll, Jim Tressel your our man, we can win em all, head like a ken doll, head like a ken doll, Go Jim Tressel Go!!

Source(s): The WNCI Morning Zoo.

Michigan

Ohio State, their offense is so much better than the Michigan defense.

OSU 21, M go Blue 20.

I'm a huge Michigan fan, feel OSU has stayed more focused so far. Would obviously like to see Michigan win.

Michigan the only reason the Buckeyes are number one is because they haven't played the Wolverines. GO MICHIGAN!!!!

I don't think there is a question. BUCKS!!! They just have better skill players at every position. The only thing that could stop them is the pressure.

This is tough. I'm gonna go for Michigan. Their quarterback is schweet!