Should I go for HRT?

I'm 42 and starting to experience "pre-menopause" type symptoms. I've heard both good and bad things about Hormone Replacement Therapy. Obviously, I'll talk to my Doc, first, but I wondered if other people had good or bad experiences with it.

• JustMe
    Favorite Answer

Fortunately I went through menopause with no problems but my friend was taking HRT in her early forties and started experiencing some bad side effects. She started using all natural Menopause Balance Complex and had very good results and continues to use it today.

It uses compounds found in plants called phytoestrogens to ease mood swings, sleeplessness, and hot flashes associated with menopause.

It contains a standardized extract of Black Cohosh as well as Soy Isoflavones and Flaxseed. Also contains a proprietary phytoestrogen blend of dong quai, red clover and licorice. No artificial colors or flavors. No synthetic preservatives.

Hope this is useful and feel free to contact me with questions.

• Mod M

Wellll, first and foremost you need to know that IF you start hormones(conjugated estogen) NOW; when you quit(and you will have too) all your symptoms will be exactly the same as they would have been IF you waited it out...interesting , eh?

Do you know what they do to horses to get the concentrated urine that PREgnant MaRes uRINe comes from(Premarin)disgusting little treat and while they torture the mares they kill the foals..

Look Here:http://www.power-surge.com/educate/menopausetests....

This is a great site and it is free...

I'm scared of the cancer link, so I'm trying natural remedy's first like black cohosh & red clover & soy