Where can I get a pet penguin?

My best friend is in love with penguins, all kinds. I know they take a special diet and environment; we are ready for that but before I go all out I need to know which pengiun I can get so that I previde the best possible enviroment for it. If anyone can help me out I would be forever grateful!
Update: Those of you who want to be judgemental can all go jump at the same time! I didn't ask for judgement or legal advise. I believe I know exactly what I am doing and I am not the type to get "bored" in 6mos. Pets of any kind are not novelties but actual living breathing things. Not any different than... show more Those of you who want to be judgemental can all go jump at the same time! I didn't ask for judgement or legal advise. I believe I know exactly what I am doing and I am not the type to get "bored" in 6mos. Pets of any kind are not novelties but actual living breathing things. Not any different than any other exotic pet. And if you are against having exotic pets, why the hell are you even reading this, silly?