Concho asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

Why does Madonna do the same dance in all of her videos?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well, good question. And my answer to this question is that "she must have stopped going to dance classes as soon as she would have joined the classes and hence she always does the same thing whatever she had learnt in those few days"

• 1 decade ago

Because she's past her sell by date and thinks that the moves she makes in her videos make her look current and with it still.

She's clinging on to hope that she can still cut it for dear life and is confusing the fact that she is undoubtedly very fit by trying to put in ridiculous kicks and squats every five seconds cos she thinks it makes a good routine. It doesn't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

All artists get their 'approved' routines which they safely reproduce for audience satisfaction (and money).. this didn't start with Madonna, and it won't end with her eventually either..

• 1 decade ago

She can't dance real hot, so she sticks to what she knows would be my guess. People seem to like it. Smart woman, wouldn't you say?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because she has no talent.

She also can't sing or act.

But stupid idiots (mainly international audiences, not Americans) keep buying her crap, so she won't go away.

-Aztec276

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She sticks to what she knows.

• 1 decade ago

Dats all she can do..................

I think she should retire from showbiz business.

Pity on her kids......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.