Ace Cash Express Debit card?

I just got me a Ace Cash Express visa prepaid debit card and I got it in my mother's name because I was not old enough to put it in my name. But her name is on it so when I go to the mall and use the credit card to I have to sign her name or mine and do I have to show ID.

Favorite Answer

I have one of those cards also, I use it whenordering things off the internet so that my checking account and credit can't be affected if somone gets the number. My son is 11, also got one in his name. I don't know why they wouldn't let you get one. You should call and ask again, mine is through Ace just like yours. You can also go on their web page and order one, that's how I got my sons. I've listed it below.

Source(s): www.netspend.com

I have had the Netspend card for 14 years. Fee is 9.50 per month. Got it threw Ace now they hae there own ay 5 bucks. Never had a problem