Guy Question?

my friend jo told me that he liked me and before he told me this, i just saw him as a friend but now its all different. like sat night we has a party and he gave me a massage (a really good one by the way) and we sat together and he had his arms around me and it felt ok. should i just go for it? the best way for me to explain the situation is if you have ever watched friends and the whole ross and rachel thing, its kinda like that. i feel like i'd be dating all of my friends!situation #2. jody is my friends brother and he's really cool and i found out that he likes me and that would be kinda cool but i dont want to mess up anything that might happen between me and jo. #3 (last one i promise)michael, this guy that comes to my work and fix the ceiling ( by the way, when he climbs up the ladder, nice view of a nice butt!)he told me he liked me too! but he's been dating this girl for 1 yr and i dont want to be the other girl. should i just tell him like that or is there another way? HELP!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

jo,jo,jo,jo,jo,jo,jo,jo,jojo,jo,jo,jo,you should go 4 it forget the other 2 chumps

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo JO!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should do all 3 of them, and who ever is best, do him again, then steal his wallet.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're very popular with the guys. You can take your pick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go for the single one!

• 1 decade ago

yeah I would go for it,, even it is only for great massages

• gary t
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Follow your heart and not your crotch. JMHO.

• 1 decade ago

do it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gay uck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.