How do I report abuse on someone who has mutliple names in yahoo! spades?

In the beginners lounge 6, there is someone named TABLE.TAKEN_HOG15, along with 50 others that is taking up all the tables so no one can play. I have tried reporting for spam but it brings me to mail for spamming. TOS says scrolling is not allowed, but yet this person says " until I am given a rare ID, I am here to stay".

##### REPORT THIS ABUSE WITH TABLE.TAKEN_HOGS #######

..

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/cgi_spam

yahoo phone number::::: 408-349-1572 (customer care)

yahoo fax ::: 408-349-3301

send an email to this address: REPORTABUSE@YAHOO-INC.COM

..

##### REPORT THIS ABUSE ON TABLE.TAKEN_HOG#######

WHAT I DID WAS CALL YAHOO, THEY TOLD ME TO EMAIL THEM, I TOOK SCREEN SHOTS OF THE LOBBY AND EMBEDDED IT INTO MS WORD, THEN SENT IT AS AN ATTACHMENT. HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS.

Best Answer

I ALREADY REPORTED ONE THIS MORNING IN ANOTHER ROOM WHEN I WENT TO PLAY!!!

Hi,

Sorry for your ruined game. This is what you need:

ABUSE REPORT FORM

If you report them it will help. Yahoo bars them for a period of time and/or terminates them after investigation. However, there is no way for you to know unless they are doing it on the open dialog on the table. Yahoo has means to look up the entire game to check it out. This is the info you will need. Just make notes and after game report them :

Abuser's ID:

Game Name:

Room Name:

Who was involved and where?

What happened

http://help.yahoo.com/1/us/yahooabuse......

Click on abuse report underneath the alphabet list. Then scroll down to games and click and then just fill out the form.

Have fun playing.

There seem to be a lot of these type people messing up the fun gaming experience for people lately. Any time I see this type stuff happening, I submit a complaint through Yahoo. It may take them a few days to stop it, but it seems to work. Give them as much information as you can.

yahoo won't do a damn thing so you are out of luck.

i know it sucks. you can tell them but all they do is ignore you and allow racist posts to be displayed while they delete the honest questions like yours.

not much you can do but stop using yahoo for having doubl standards.

i dont know