Which bank accounts do not require your social security number?

I am an illegal immigrant, so I don't have a social security number but I have so much money now it is no longer smart or safe to not have it in a bank. Even though my house is in a great neighborhood I am scared that someone will steal the millions of dollars from my hiding place.

Favorite Answer

The bank of my pocket does not need your social.... i tthink u just trying to get kicks.... LOL.... try putting the money in a bank in your own home country when you move back there

Look you can apply for an ITIN which is an Individual Tax Payer Identification Number. If you are from Mexico all you need is your birth certificate and on type of ID like the Matricular Consular or Voter's Registration Card. I work at a bank that is why I know this. Be careful with your money

Fifth Third Bank, Chase and National City require at least a Matricula Consular if you open a non-interest checking account. As soon as you open your account with them, they will automatically apply for a ITIN number for you if you want to open interest earning accounts such as savings account, CDs, or investment. Please note that if you do open an account with larges amount of money, all banks have something called Reg CC holds. Your money wont be available for immediate use, because it will be investigated. Good luck. If you have any questions you can e-mail me. I have worked with banks and for banks for many years.

Source(s): Experience. Bank of America Employee!

I do not believe that you can open an account without a SS# because the bank has to report interest and some activities to the government.

• Cherry

Hey i think this might help you, if you don't have any State ID, show your foreign Passport and you are going to be able to open an account on BankofAmerica, Wachovia, Chevychase. or any bank in USA. Go to check to your local banks and get more information about it. I don't think you gonna find it here .

There is no bank that will let a person have an account, none.

All illegal aliens have 2 or 3 stolen Id's and SSN#'s.

You can not get a Bank account. Most of us have more than you, and, we are legal. We keep our money in a jar buried under an oak tree so the IRS not find it. You not need to worry, we call what you have "Pocket Change", just keep it in your pocket and good luck.

A friend of my mothers has no S.S. and he has a bank account with Wells Fargo. They offer some program especially for that.

You probably don't even have a dollar to your name. Why don't you ask around. I'm sure since you have "millions" of dollars any bank would be willing to give you a bank account.

• Yakuza

Yeah ,right.try a Swiss Bank Account,they don't require any thing but money.