How to operate a simple digital camera.I have not handled one yet.I have been presented with a Kodak easyshare

The camera is Kodak Easyshare CX6200.As I have not handled one so far.I would like to have the basics of handling a digital camera.

Favorite Answer

Turn the camera on, put the dial on "Auto," which is usually a green picture of a camera, and point and shoot.

Find a friend who knows how to use digital cameras and ask them to show you a couple of things about it. It's easy once you figure out what to do with the pictures you've taken.

• Helen

I look at a lot of questions in this category and I would say I have seen far too many people asking questions about problems with Kodak Easy Share. Plus, I used to work at a photo lab and we had too many people returning them because they broke down a lot. I would stay away from them and go for some of the others that have been mentioned on here. Good luck.

Every digital camaras works pretty much the same way. The quality of the output of digital camara is determined by its megapixels(it should be notified on your camara). The higher the pixels better the quality, at the same time lens also play the vital part in it's output, for developing at photo-lab or printer try adjusting your resulation upto the highest. If you just want for email or website - adjust lower resulation.

Alternatively, photos you took on high resulation can be cut, trim and manipulate to your need by the photo software that came with your camera. But photos taken on low resulation(email and website) aren't good enough for printing. That's why it's always good idea to take photos to camara's full resulation and manipulate to your need later on.

Digital camaras use memory cards instead of films, so whatever you take are stored on memory cards. You simply take that card to photolab to print. The number of photos and videos(didital camaras are also equipped with video capturing function) can store is determine by the capacity of memory card. The common ones now a days are 512mb, 1gb and 2gb.

Digital camaras come with LCD pannel where you can see your photos before and after you take. If you aren't happy with your photo simply delete it and re-take until you are satisfied.

Turning off LCD and taking photo through view finder saves battery.

I hope this is enough to play around with your new digital camara for the moment. If you need more info go to www.kodak.com

Pack it up, put it back in the box, seal it, list it on eBay. Take earned money, purchase Canon digital elph camera. Kodak sucks the big one, I have had one for a year. I know more than a few people with Canon's...they're incredible

Source(s): Personal

well digital cameras are very easy to use. you have a small colour screen that will show you what you see in the viewfinder. basically you use it like a normal film camera use the viewfinder and click the button. The best website you can go through is teh one below.

http://www.digitalcamerabasics.com/

and theres also a website that describes the features of your camera

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/cx6200...

thanks

There is WAY too much to know to learn on here. Read the manual! It is relatively simple once you get the hang of it!

Good luck!

woah how can u not know how to make a kodak digital camera work....in what century do live?????? hello

we r in 2006

just go with ur instinct and see what the display screen tells u. these new gadgets r all pretty much the same and extremely user friendly. try not to let the camera gat bigger than u though!

Surely it came with instructions.

RTM - read the manual

they have the manuals at kodak.com

Source(s): www.baajaa.com