Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 decade ago

What's your favorite car you own?

My favorite car used to be my Excursion, but then I got a 2007 Escape Limited which was red with black leather. Soon, it boiled down to buying a 2007 Chevy Avalanche LTZ 4wd, pewter with cream leather. That big boy is loaded!

Favorite Answer

my pride and joy... its a 2001 Dodge Ram 2500... short bed, quad cab, six speed 4X4... it's freaking awesome... and then... i lifted it 7.5 inches (include the factory lift, and that puts it at 10.5 in) and is on 37x1450x17 BFG ATs... thats the biggest tire BFG makes for their ATs... American Racing beadlock (not imitation) rims... now the fun part. i'm a firefighter/ EMT in Florida, so it is equipped with strobe lights at all four points, as well as a red signal bar in my back window and a red strobe in my front windshield. it has a scanner, CB radio, and a power inverter, and i have it all decked out in diamondplating. it is maroon (it's about to be black) with chrome lower panels. I have a UWS tool box where the dual CB antennas are mounted (one is scanner, one is CB), and a Warn Winch 9000 mounted to a custom fabbed front bumper guard. it was welded just for my truck, and is really bad ***. the back bumper was also welded custom, and has a trailer tow package and a recessed Warn winch on the rear for any stupid mistakes i may make. there's the basics.. but to top it off, i have the phrase "CAUGHT YA LOOKING" between two maltese crosses on the windshield... as well as a rear window graphic of an american flag with a maltese cross on it. there's the summary!!!!

Mazda RX-7 the lightweight powerhouse with impecable handling abilities due to the 1.3L Rotary engine, and twin turbo, that would be my favorite car to own.

im going retro, I got a 1988 Merury Tracer 2-door, hatchback, sport. This car is older than I am! The brakes on it havent been as amazing as they have been, but its just something i cant get rid of.

my blue 1967 RS-SS Camaro with a 383 ci...425 HP, and a 5 speed, with black interior, possi rear with 373's in it....

and my 2004 Blue Silverado truck.....

that's mine....

good luck

smile

nissan skyline r34 twin turbo. you can only get it over seas but can do some "conversions" to bring it to the states my husband brought one home from germany and factory it does a little over 200 mph. he is looking for a "godzilla" motor for it to make it go faster.

my baby. a 1996 toyota supra twin turbo. its candy apple red and has won me 46 trophies so far. its my pride and joy. almost like a kid to me. I will have it forever. Its my dream car.

My black '06 Maserati Quattroporte is pretty damn hot!

my 94 accord with 200000 miles with the front bumper hanging off! she's my girl. cindy, that's her name.

BMW M3

my mom has a Caddy XLR-V its pretty nice.