Give me your favourite Quote / Quotes !?

I like to use almost everywhere the quote from jk , " Aspects of Dialectical Dianetics ". What are your preferential Quotes ?

Favorite Answer

"If I were to listen to, yet alone respond to every criticism made against me, then this shop may as well be closed for any other business. I do the best I know how and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out right then what is said against me won't matter. If the end brings me out wrong then ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference." Abraham Lincoln

"Have you learned lessons only of those that admired you, and were tender with you, and stood aside for you? Have you not learned great lessons from those who rejected you, and braced themselves against you or disputed the passage with you?"

Walt Whitman

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena , whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly ;who errs and comes short again and again;who knows great enthusiasms;great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"

Theodore Roosevelt

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure.It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some; it is in everyone. And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Marianne Williamson

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds

Admit impediments. Love is not love,

Which alters when it alteration finds,

Or bends with the remover to remove.

Oh, no! it is an ever-fixed mark

That looks on tempests.. and is never shaken.

It is the star to every wandering bark

Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.

Love is not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come.

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,

But bears it out.. even to the edge of doom.

If this be error and upon me proved,

I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

William Shakespeare

"Never believe a quote you see on the internet." --Abraham Lincoln

• The best quote is one of mine...Here goes: "You can trust me with your life, but not your money or your wife!" Trust me, i live by those words

"the force is like duct tape, it has a light side, a dark side, and holds the universe together"

"very funny Scottie, now beam down my clothes!"

are two of my favorites

"If I could be anything, I would be your tear so I could be born in your eyes, live down your cheek, and die on your lips."

"If you love something set it free, if it returns it was meant to be, if it continues to fly let it soar, and have faith that God has something better in store."

These are two of my favourite. I have more, but...

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis.' One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity."

-John F. Kennedy

This website has every single quote you could possible want most are from famous people......www.Wisdom Quotes.com

"You listen badly, and spell even worse, unless the book is about you, are you so self absorbed about yourself".....i forgot who wrote this.

"Man sees the outwardness, but God sees the heart"

Source(s): Osiris.