Ricky asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Band question?

Do you know of any programs where I can record my vocals and enhance them like they do in the studios? What bout guitars. Thanks

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    They do make programs...Cakewalk is one. There are others. You can go somewhere like circuit city and find them. Also, you can call your local music stores and they may know someone who will record for you. That is what I did. He can cut and piece together and take out parts if you sound off key or such on certain notes. The guy I worked with was pretty reasonable. These professional can tweak your music and voice to sound awesome. The guy that recorded m said that even the most famous singers don't get it right on the first take.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Sorry no, but you can get a mini recording studio they dont cost much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.