Strange Attraction?

There's this girl who both me and my girlfriend hate due to a personality clash, this girl we hate makes hateful comments and doesnt like us being together (possibly coz shes single and has a reputation of not bein very attractive) but recently when shes being criticising me and saying how awful she thinks i am ive being noticing a strange attraction to her - ive heard of phobias turning into fetishes - maybe this is something similar - im not particulary attracted to her physically but i seem to get like ' a buzz' when she speaks to me in a nasty way and feel a certain enjoyment at her being 'in charge' of me and "telling me what for" - i know that will sound totaly strange ... any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Sometimes what we hate about others is an aspect of ourself we don't like. And humans like those who are like ourselves.

Or you may have to admit to yourself that this vile person turns you on. Kinky!

• Maybe get your girlfriend to do the whole dominatrix thing... sounds like you love a woman who takes charge ;-) however don't get involved with the girl you hate, as you have a girlfriend!

• JC

Actually, this isnt as strange as it may seem. You are perceiving her as a challenge. Thing is, youve got a gf. If you dont wanna cause any waves, all you can do is attempt to stay away from her.

pmsllll yep thats a strange 1 but what ever floats your boat just remember you have a girlfriend but need to ask why do you even talk to her if she is that bad and does nothing but run you down

You do like to be dominated. This is kind of a fetish actually. Nothing wrong with it nor with you. Have fun.

ask her to spank you with her hair brush while she is criticising you saying how awful she thinks u r. you awful awful boy I should spank you for asking this question.

MAYBE YOUR JUST BEING A GUY ALL GUYS LIKE GIRLS WHO TALK NASTY. U LIKE HER PERSONALITY THATS BETTER THAN LIKING HER PYHSICAL APPEAR ANYWAY.

You might as well face it, you're addicted to Love.

Are you Gay? If you are who cares that you have a thing for another chick. Do what you gotta do!

ur as weird as her. you two belong together.