Do you like schedules and planning?

I don't-- outside of school, of course... I'm on one right now and I don't like it very much... lol... This will be my last question for a few hours because I will be gone! Good day!

Favorite Answer

no...your plans never turn out as good as you want them to.

I have to schedule everything at work. If I am going out shopping I like to plan when and where I am going. When I am at home, I just do what I want when I want. I don't think scheduling all the time is good. We all need some free time to just do what we want.

Yeah I'm a scheduler and planner. I'm one of those people that if I don't have a schedule I can't seem to get anything done. I'm also a list maker. Like if I clean the house, I make a list of everything that has to be done then cross them out as I do them.

In a way, I don't like them because I love my freedom, but I need them to function, so I make sure to schedule and plan as much as possible. But I am not above spontaneity at all! :)

Source(s):

I don't.

Especially not on vacation.

I try to avoid imposed schedules...planning is a little different, though.

Nothing wrong with a little planning - under the right circumstances.

I do...it makes the writing process go faster...otherwise I'd be all over the place. Writing and rewriting. It would take a heck of a lot longer to finish a project. : )

Schedules help. Have a nice day.

• Rowan

They are a necessary evil, but plans, never turn out the way they were planned anyway.

No, I like long stretches of free time. That's why I'm a teacher. Summer break.

depends how much I have in a days work, and have a good day, no one likes schedules unless you lived your hole life by it!