Question for guys and A question for the girls lmao?

ok guys!

Why is it that when your walking with your female friend down the street and all of a sudden you grab for your sack of nuts and looks like to me your playing with them?

ok girls!

why is it so hard for most of you to get into a shower and only take 5 mins to wash yourself, hop out and just put anything on and go out with friends or bf, why the make up and the long showers, and curling iron, and blow dryers, I mean gee your going out to get drunk by the end of the night make up has worn off cause you were dancing too much and the hair does not look the same no more by the end of the night, but man you did have fun huh?

Favorite Answer

As long as any girl takes the extra time and doesn't make anyone wait on them, I see nothing wrong with doing all the above. Some of us don't have to get drunk to have a good time. Some of us can come home with the same glow that we left home with. I find that to be very sensual for the guy.

Ok, I can never have a 5-min shower if I'm washing my hair. Hair takes up all the time in the bathroom :S

It does look like we are playing with it...but there are two reasons why we do it...the first is so YOU will look at the bulge lol(thats how you noticed we grabbed our nuts wasn't it)...2nd is (me personnally) cause i need mine to balance myself when walking,and thats me just balancing myself(its just like at tail) lol

It boils down to anatomy and physics. Under certain circumstances they must be repositioned for comfort's sake.

the cargo has to be adjusted from time to time because of the presence of a girl, our cargo tends to become thick overtime, so we have to adjust it

its called securing the cargo. things bounce around down there. they gotta be shifted from time to time.

cuz you gotta adjust your package. it get tangled down there