What do you think of skirts?

basicly what do you think of mini skirts or even micro mini skirts???i love micro minis...any pics of what skirts do u like

Favorite Answer

I wears skirts a few times a week

I think that skirts in general are really cute, but you have to be careful when you are wearing a micro mini, or just a regular one, I mean, there is a line between cute and trashy.

However, most of the time, minis are cute.

I love mini skirts and sometimes if it goes with my outfit micro minis.

minis are cute but micro minis are crazy especially when you can see the a.ss of the person wearing it, now that is slutty. im not saying that girls wearing micro minis ARE SLUTS but people may think that they are and may not give them the respect. but wearing minis with not so revealing yet sexy tops are definitely okey.

i love mini skirts, or mico mini w/ leggings, i like knee length skirts for dressing up. great plaid mini skirts from Burburry.

i love skirts unless they are in between knee and floor length then the annoy me usually but i love floor length and minis the best like floor length i love because it makes you feel dressed up and beautiful

• Grev

I like the skirts that are mid to knee length, on a girl.

pleated skirts of this length ;) :-)~

i love skirts, any length- but the shorter the better

i love everything that has compliated pattern..by pattern i don't mean prints... i mean a complex way of construction...leaning towards avant garde...mostly in black wool with jets of unfinished leather... asymetrical with uneven pleating...mid- length...and with as much fabric maniupulation as possible

umm...dont even like skirts...girls are always dressing "slutty" these days i mean seriously do you really want people to be able to look at yur butt or yeah..well i wouldnt