Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 1 decade ago

In railroading, what is an anglecock?

no immature answers please, i know its that "word" but i can humor myself thanks...looking for a real answer, thanks

1 Answer

  • gallow
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    at the end of the railcar is a lever that you can turn to close the air brake system on the car

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.