i am a witch?

i need a friend that is a witch also

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm a practicing Witch who follows Wiccan principles. I've been practicing for 20+ years.

I'd be honored to call you Friend.

You can e-mail me via Yahoo Answers.

Have a lovely rest of the day. Bright Blessings......Goblin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do you need a witch friend?

• 1 decade ago

Are you a good witch or are you a bad witch? I don't believe in witches but man, I wish there were such things and I harvested such power to curse those that have done me wrong. But come on. Is this a joke?

• I am not a witch but I will be a friend to you..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am pagan, if that is the sort of witch you're looking for. I am solitary and I follow the norse dieties. Feel free to drop me a note and say hi, if you like.

• Witchy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hello. I like meeting new people--you can e-mail me if you want. Why are you seeking a witch for a friend? My friends are both magical and non-magical.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lots of people are going to be playing witch in the times to come. I hope you're

not one of them. Just playing I mean.

Did you know there are White and Black Lodges of adepts that actually battle on the spiritual level. As well as evil beings, and spiritual police operating on our world?

• 1 decade ago

Which witch are you?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try this link

www.witchvox.com

It's a national directory of services and groups devoted to Paganism and witchcraft. Become active, and you'll have your friends.

Peace.

• 1 decade ago

white or black witch?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.