i am a witch?

i need a friend that is a witch also

Favorite Answer

I'm a practicing Witch who follows Wiccan principles. I've been practicing for 20+ years.

I'd be honored to call you Friend.

You can e-mail me via Yahoo Answers.

Have a lovely rest of the day. Bright Blessings......Goblin

Why do you need a witch friend?

Are you a good witch or are you a bad witch? I don't believe in witches but man, I wish there were such things and I harvested such power to curse those that have done me wrong. But come on. Is this a joke?

• I am not a witch but I will be a friend to you..

I am pagan, if that is the sort of witch you're looking for. I am solitary and I follow the norse dieties. Feel free to drop me a note and say hi, if you like.

• Witchy

Hello. I like meeting new people--you can e-mail me if you want. Why are you seeking a witch for a friend? My friends are both magical and non-magical.

Lots of people are going to be playing witch in the times to come. I hope you're

not one of them. Just playing I mean.

Did you know there are White and Black Lodges of adepts that actually battle on the spiritual level. As well as evil beings, and spiritual police operating on our world?

Which witch are you?

Try this link

www.witchvox.com

It's a national directory of services and groups devoted to Paganism and witchcraft. Become active, and you'll have your friends.

Peace.

white or black witch?