Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

how do i keep porn from comming on my computer without downloading anything that'll cost me money?

i need to keep porn sites off my computer and porn downloads. and i dont know how to block it from lime wire pro or from my pc and internet?

Favorite Answer

Stop looking for porn, it will only WRECK your computer with adware and spyware. Those people are using PORN to sucker you in, so they can gain access of your computer and STEAL from you. (Nothing free is any good).

You should have an anti-spyware solution on your computer. I recommend that you go to http://www.download.com/ and get AD-AWARE and SpyBot Search & Destory. Install, run, update and scan your computer with both programs.

This double whammy will help keep you safe and running faster

Good luck

• Judith

Porn is very addictive, and yes, he probably is an addict. He won't stop until he wants to, and it doesn't sound like he thinks he has a problem. This is a very sticky, emotional thing to deal with on your end, and it isn't going to be easy, and he won't get better overnight. I would demand that he stop all together (I don't have a problem with porn every once in a while, but obviously your man has a problem). There are programs that are free that can help him and he should go. Once this continues then he will become consumed with it and it will begin to run his life. Then he'll realize he needs help, but until then, YOU are the one that will have low self esteem, feel hurt and be confused. If he is an addict, seek help now, and if he doesn't stop, you will need to make a very serious decision because one addiction leads to another, and right now you're lucky it's just porn.

Don't go to any websites that have anything porn related. We never do and we never have a problem with it. Don't open any email if you dont know who it is from, delete it instead of reading it first. If it contains porn then it will always pop up into the computer when you get online.

YOU MUST HAVE WENT IN THERE SITES AND LOOKED AND GAVE AN ADDRESS SOMETIME.aLL I CAN SAY IS STAY OUT OF PORN SITES AND CHANGE YOU ADDRESS.BLOCKING MAY NOT WORK CAUSE OTHER PORN SITES HAVE YOUR#

go to Tools, Options, Security, and move the slider bar up the scale to maximise your content to whatever level you require.