Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Wow... don't you just love sunday?

3 questions in a row and not one problem, I'm on a roll wooo hooo...

• lize
    Favorite Answer

yea....good job

Sundays no not really that just means tomorrow is work time and have to get up early to get my kids ready and then myself put them on the bus, forgot there lunches swing by the school, then go to work listen to everyone cry about whatever there issue is, and oh don't forget the dog he needs to go out as well, lmao so no I wish it was saturday here again!

Yes

Yes, I love Sunday.

I love Sunday morning and early afternoon .... and then comes the evening closer and closer to Monday morning when I have to go to work.

• Irmak

Yes but I think Sundays are too short..

I hate Sundays because of the mere fact that while everybody's going out for leisure, I'm going to work....

I hate Sundays. They're gloomy.

(see: Gloomy Sunday)

yes and n first of all sundays is the last day of the weekend i kinda dont like it but i like it a little becuase my favrite shows come on fox like family guy amerrican dad its ok day

Hate Sunday. It's the beginning of another stupid week.

• misery

Ha ha... cool... yes, I've asked quite a few questions this morning, and only one didn't make it to the board! I deleted it so it wouldn't end up biting me in the a*ss with a violation... :-)