msjoemc asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

what is this thing?

I had a small bump outside of my vagina.Should i be worried it is very itchy and it also hurts.I dont know how i got this.Can anybody pls tell me.

Favorite Answer

You should see your Doctor/

If could be as simple as an ingrown hair or a spider bite. On the other hand it could be a sexually transmitted disease. Either way, you don't want things to get worse. Please consult your doctor. Doctors see all kinds of things and do not judge. I am sure they have had many other cases of whatever is wrong with you.

You should go see a doctor.

If your in the UK contact the NHS direct for advice call 08454647

99.9 percent chance of it being an ingrown hair. Do you regularly shave that area? If you do, I'd bet money that's what it is.

• dbgyog

It may be a viral disease or excess of heat in your body. But if both are there you will be confused. So please go to a specialist and check.

Source(s): Shree Swasthyayog; Treatment, TRG. & Research Institute R.H.19, Jhulelal Society, Sec-2E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai- 400708.INDIA.
  • sarah

i get that sometimes too, not sure what it is, but it generally goes away after about a week.