promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

Does somebody know where and how I can download some drivers for my DirectX 9.0c video card??

qualcuno sa come e dove si scarichino i driver grafici per la mia scheda video???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to the video cards manufacturers site ONLINE to download free drivers designed especially for their product.

To determine the name of the manufacturer

go to your pc's Device Manager.

1. Right click MyComputer > Properties >

2. click the upper tab Hardware

3. click the button Device Manager

4. Find your device and double click to get the name of the manufacturer.

Although MS offers drivers that work best with their Operating System, they are not always the fastest, or the acutal best you will want.

The manufacturer of most all devices do offer free downloads from their site to update your driver, and when needed they post newer drivers for consumers to download for free.

stw

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

you could play (in case you call severe sluggish action enjoying) SL on almost any SVGA card. To play it at a actual looking physique fee, those are the specs: minimum: With abode windows XP [NVIDIA GeForce2 + / ATI Radeon 8500,9250+ / Intel 945+] With Vista [NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ / Intel 945+] i will inform you from journey, nevertheless, that with the Intel 945, while there is lots flow, or while some women people take place with glitter, your physique fee is going to drop into the "seconds according to physique" selection. once you're searching for a card which will fly, for a actual looking value, look on the nVidia 8800 or extra effective (like a 9800). changing drivers shouldn't function the hardware you like that your card does not have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey directx 9.0c can be got from the below link;-

www.microsoft.com/directx/

or

www.driverscollection.com/?file_id=21777

id advice u to first chk if ur video card supports dirctx 9 or not and upgrade ur windows so dat u have no problems while installation or after installation ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?Fa... <<you can get those from that micrsoft site

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

www.download.com

• Try here....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.