I need help this guy is suspost to like me?

He is a total HOTTIE my friend Katie told me that he likes me he always makes me laugh and flirts with me does that mean he likes me?? PLEASE HELP

Favorite Answer

Guys do that when they think they're gonna get some. Be nice back to him, but don't let him use you. If you really like him, keep him as a friend, but anything more and better brace for a heartache.

It seems like there is a connection between you 2 and you were met to be together but be careful because he could stab you in the back for someone else

iv had that problem . find out if hes jelous like if ur next to him and u talk to another guy . also ask a frend to go up and ask him theres nothing wrong with that his frends asked me that but u can also find out by the look on the guys face u can tell by that aswell . thats all iv got to tell u . the best of luck .

yes...maybe he does like you...but sometimes boys make fun with the girls... What i mean is when you know that he likes you sometimes girls feel happy. Some boys are also loyal because when that boy became your BF be sure that he is urs...he will not have another chicks LOL

yeah sounds like it.

go slow ask him out to lucnh to the local shops etc.

Spend time with him but keep your fingers (legs) crossed. Take time to figure out how he suits you.

Yes! go after him and remember the only person doughting you is you!!!!

if you are a teenager then go snog his face off...if you are older then go sit on it....yes that means he likes ya

Not really...he may just like messing with you.

hell ya he likes you or he mite just want to sleep with you