Omg my bfs birthday is in 5 days and i need some ideas.. help!?

He is 17!

more sporty than anything!

i need original ideas but really good ones!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get him a gift certificate to a sports outfitters.

I could give you some really cool ideas, but with the little info you offer, the safest bet is to let him choose.

• 1 decade ago

I would just treat him out, take him to a movie or dinner or something. Or you can by tickets to some kind of sport event that he likes. Such as baseball or football. & go to a game with him .. Or you can buy him a t-shirt with his favorite team on it .. something like that

dependin on the amount you want to spend on him

♥ ashley ♥ -- good luck

• tmac
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Tickets to a game of the sport he really likes, a basketball or football jersey, DVD's of a sports season.

• 1 decade ago

Take him to a game. Do something he really likes. Do something amazing. You want your relationship to last. Do something that will make your relationship stronger. Spend an unforgettable night out with him. Have the best time ever. If you follow my rules, he WILL do something nice back for you. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

get him a a jersey. make sure its the sport he plays or likes most.

get a pair of tickets to a game and go to a game with him. get him a gift card to a sports store.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u could buy him a bike,or a foot ball,or a basket ball or u could even buy him a pet !yea!buy him a pet.everytime he will play with it he will remember u.and this pet thing will never get worn out.he will love it forever and its not a thing to throw.that is if he likes pets.otherwise you could buy him a new PS3.i know u r not made out of money but ....i am just giving ideas.hehe.

• 1 decade ago

tickets to a game, a snowboard, a gift cert to a sport store

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends how much money you have!

a runner = good pair of shoes or starting blocks

weight lifter = good pair of gloves or weight lifting belt

boxer = a nice set of leather 10oz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

take him out to a nice resturanunt that you know he likes and give him agift that you know he will use somthing that goes along with the sport of his choice.

• 1 decade ago

i would frame a nice pic of the two you, write a sweet poem about him, include his fav sport r something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.