Who was your first crush?

Inspired by Gudo... Thanks!

I remember mine... it was in kindergarten... blonde, playful, outgoing... ha ha! :-)

Favorite Answer

Yes, I do miss my first crush... he was my first teacher of Computer-programmings in CMC, where I joined after my secondary-level exams.There was a striking similarity between our mentalities. He was well aware of my craziness for him, but he didn't like me since I was too naughty. Later, I was suspended from CMC for doing something mischievous. From then he started to misunderstand me. The course was done almost six years ago. But his presence is still vivid in my world. Somehow, I can't forget him. Even now, when I feel sad, I recall him subconsciously. When everything goes wrong, when all go against me ... I feel he's beside me. Don't know why do I love him so much, may be the reason is he's my first crush. I wish if I ever get a scope to meet him, then I'd ask him whether he has forgotten me or not.

♥♥ Bye, so many secrets I've revealed to u. Plz don't consider me as a bad girl.

Melissa Gilbert from Little House on the Prairie

i wasnt really into guys until like junior year..and the guys in elem. school were brats...but yeah ive had a few little crushes along the way. my first one was Jonathan Taylor Thomas..i was about 10. i had a really good calendar of him above my bed..id look at it some nights b4 i went to sleep. and of course id watch Home Improvement to see him...i wasn't exactly drooling over him but i did smile when i saw him.

I think mine was in kindergarten as well. She was brunette with raspberry berets. We ran into each other on the slide, and she smacked me because being at a young age...we both had cooties. : D

Mine was a boy named Stephen in preschool, believe it or not! I'm a total crusher, but these days I have friend crushes and the occasional celebrity, like Hugh Laurie :)

Source(s): ♥
  • ?

My pleasure.

My first crush was beautiful, intelligent and very caring although she suffered from a strange bout of blindness whenever I entered the room.

Just not meant to be I suppose.

I didn't actually have a crush on anyone when I was younger, but Garth Brooks. And if I could I would still marry that sexy guy! I used to have his album pictures hanging on my wall, and when I was in 4th grade everyday before I went to school I would listen to his music, and kiss one of his pictures....that's who my cruch was!

A dude named Michael in elementary school. That's all I remember. He was a really good basketball player and I used to feel ashamed of my less-than-adequate sporting abilities.

Third grade. HIs name was Pat Smith. He always wore a baseball cap because he had ringworms.

I remember once walking home from school, he rode by on his bicycle and said hi. And that was it.

6th grade. She was a cute blond. I was too shy to ask her out so I wrote her a note. She gave it to the guys who made my life Hell for a few weeks.

I think that's why I like brunettes better!