how do you receive payment for profit sharing 5 years after leaving the company if you never were aware you ha

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Have you contacted the company? That would be the first and most obvious step. You may be mistaken about being owed money or the company may not be legally obligated to pay it to you at this point in time.

  • 1 decade ago

    Ask a Lawyer to send a registered letter (to the President & CFO) requesting payment plus interest for the past due amount. If they do not respond and the amount is worthy, consider a law suit. If the amount is small, I have had good luck bringing companies to small claims court. They usually settle fast.

    The key is get attention

  • 1 decade ago

    Ask for it.If you are entitled to it and have proof that it is owed to you, demand it. If not get a lawyers opinion on how to proceed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.