Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingGrade-Schooler · 1 decade ago

my neighbors daughter is turing 11 and wears size 13 in womens? what does this indicate?

Favorite Answer

thats she needs to walk or jog for a few hours every day?

and maybe eat some salad instead of Big Macs

First of all, 13 in the US denotes a junior size. Junior sizes run small these days, and a 13 is not as big as a lot of people think it is. However, it does sound a little large for an 11 year old unless she is also taller for her age. I was about 5 ft. or 5'1'' and weighed about 100 lbs when I was 11, and I wore a junior's size 9, if that helps.

Maybe she should lose some weight. I mean not become anorexic or anything but work out some. I mean the normal child is overweight but maybe if she is only 10 and wear a size 13 in womens... Im 19 and i wear a zero in womens but thats only me. Maybe you should talk to your neighbor.

• Isis

It sounds like the possibility of childhood obesity. That is medically very damaging in later life.

I have to say your question seems to be mean spirited. So here is my question "Why would an adult ask such a stupidly pointless question"? And yet again, just another person trying to get points!

It sounds like she is either very tall or overweight. Mom should encourage healthy eating and/or exercise if the latter is the case.

I'm assuming you mean shoe size since ladies clothes don't come in thirteen. It means she wears a thirteen........

What???

She need to lose weight big time and get healthy! or she will end up with diabetes, heart problems...oh my goodness...

it means you need to mind your own business.

• Chris

That she is growing up???