When was the last time you gave someone a wave?

Can you remember what was the feeling you had at that moment?

Favorite Answer

A few hours ago....to my little cousin. she was going back home. I felt relieved cos i finally got time to rest after babysitting her for six hours straight.

I wave to people all the time...or are you talking about "doing the wave?"

I used to do the wave by myself when I worked in a cubicle environment. I'd see the dreariness around the office...so, I stood up and did the wave. People thought I was nuts...but soon enough I had the whole office doing it. : D

What can I say...I like doing silly stuff like that, it boosts morale...and the place you dread going to each day...suddenly becomes fun. : )

I don't wave, I just get close enough to greet them with words. Well, I do wave, but only if they wave initially, and I can't remember when exactly was the last time I did.

• misery

Hm... I really can't remember... it was probably on Friday when I waved to somebody... I was probably just waving with a bit of a smile on my face, saying, "Hey...." as for my feelings, either bored or wanting to have a good time...

I give the wave all the time. Makes you feel good inside.

kinda trivial but i wave at ppl everyday.im a polite driver & always let ppl out in front of me.they wave gratitude & i wave acceptance

• ok

an hour ago.. I gave a wave to my niece..

lol I dont wave at people, I just smile

yup back in the 80's

Happy to see my neighbor.