One for the boys...what is the best way to tell a guy you're not interested?

Favorite Answer

look m8 i wanna be m8 but i don't like you in that way ok lol good luck

pinky

if the guy is thick u only gotta tell him, be a at present day shooter and don't beat around the bush. U may even attempt joking approximately it or perhaps make up somebody that ur interessted in talk in self belief to him and ask him for his suggestion after that he ought to found out that u in basic terms think of of him as a buddy and he ought to squash any distant probabilities of the two certainly one of u mutually

I'm not interested,but good luck to you- I'm not interested in dating anyone right now- After my most recent relationship,I'm taking a break from dating.

• .

A swift kick right between the legs.

Or a healthy dose of pepper spray in the eyes

• Lee

Just tell him you are not interested. A girl has no right to use her natural advantge of no balls to kick him. It can be use another time when it is really nessecery.

if a boy is bothering you just tell him just tell him that youre not interested and nothing is going to happen

I'm not a guy, but my advice would be.. if you know him pretty well, just use the 'ol "just friends" thing if it's bothering you. If you don't know him, then just ignore him until he gets the point.

Ask him advise about some other guy that you are interested in.."since we are such great buddies and you are a guy.

• Akela

just tell him you aren't interested in a nice way. we hate being lead on.

if some one asks you out say no