Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

I am getting a digital camera for christmas, now I have to choose one. Help me?

Ok so my parents wanted to know what they shud get us for christmas in advance. i thought about it and decided that i wanted a digital camera, because i rly rly like photography and all. anyways, they told me it was a great idea, and they told me to think about what kind id like. i just want one, it doesnt have to be super professional. it shud be small, cute (maybe a nice color) take nice pics, have soom, have a nice screen... i just need a few ideas, the cost doesnt matter right now because i just need ideas! What is your fav. camera?

i like canon and samsung and some others, but it doesnt have to be one of them, it can be any brand... wats ur fav. camera 'brand'?

Favorite Answer

We just bought a canon A530 power shot, and it's really great, and only cost $150. Our son is a professional photographer, and he loves it too. Due yourself a favor and check it out.

Forget about pixel Res.

Thats your first point of call.

These camereas with 10 / 12 million are a waste as you cant print that high, and the human gives up res at about 5 million anyway.

I bought loads of cheap and nasty cameras only to bin them.

I have had 3 Sony Cybershot Dig Cameras now, and dont think i will ever go to any other brand.

There close up work (macro) is amazing.

Hope this is some help to you.

I got one from Wally World ( aka Walmart) that was Kodak. I dont remember which type but kodak cameras usually take great pictures and have cool extras.

i could extremely get the cellular telephone if it has a sturdy digicam on it with the aid of fact in any different case i could probable on no account finally end up carrying the digicam around besides and easily apply it to particular occations, the place the cellular telephone i could use every day. yet I even have 2 sons and daughters.

god I hate tech shopping!!! I'm like all excited cause I get the 6 megapix and then the next month there's the 7 megapix for like $50 less than I paid for the 6!!!!!!!!

Surf for the better ones like consumer reports website.

i have an olympus, which make good pocket digi cameras. find a style that u lyk, then look at comments that peepl made who hav this camera, and then its up to you!

go to: http://www.dcresource.com/

mine's canon.. actually i've 2 digicams but i gave d 1st one 2 my bby sis since she asked 4 it. they're both canon

I use Sony